Fime is recruiting a Pre-Sales Engineer to strengthen its teams based in Taipei. Come take up the challenge!
Please submit your application with an English CV to below link:
- - Analyze and qualify the technical needs of Fime customers.
- - Define the projects scope in collaboration with the technical, sales and marketing teams and define a strategical response by proposing a suitable business approach.
- - Write clearly and precisely technical offers based on input from technical and marketing teams.
- - Manage offers by following the defined process and the different steps of the response.
- - Present offers to customers together with the sales managers (international travel at times).
- - Participate in trade events and working groups for related markets (payment, telecom, transport).
- - Contribute to RFP bidding process.
- - Contribute to support the business market strategy with the marketing and sales teams.
Knowledge & skills
- - Autonomy to manage sales requests (priority management and multi-project ability).
- - Excellent integration and communication skills.
- - Ability to collaborate with multiple departments.
- - Business acumen and knowledge of development processes (software / hardware).
- - Ability to make technical information intelligible.
- - Ability articulate complex issues in a simple non-technical manner.
- - Strong communication skills to a variety of audiences, from technical to non-technical
- - Ability to propose solutions and give ideas to unblock situation as problem solver.
- - Very good level of written / spoken Mandarin and English.
- - Proficiency in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project).
- - Skill in project management would be a plus.
- - Engineering or Master degree with a specialization in computer science, electronics or IT related.
- - Experience as engineer / technical project manager in payment, electronics, telecom…
- - Experimented on a position directly related to clients and / or prospects.
- - Demonstrate experience in projects financial management.
- - Experience in payment, smart card, telecom, IoT, or transport would be appreciated.
What we offer
- Full time permanent