Be ready for EMVCo Level 1 terminal certification.
Automated Level 1 protocol contact terminal testing to launch products quickly, easily and safety.
Ensure your terminal is ready for EMVCo Level 1 contact specification.
EMVeriPOS automates, simplifies and improves validation of your payment terminal’s protocol components against EMV Level 1, enhancing global interoperability.
The tool is also used for internal testing during the development and innovation process prior to submission for formal certification.
EMVeriPOS is qualified by EMVCo and is used by Fime’s accredited laboratories, allowing you to optimize your certification to get to market faster.
Test with an officially qualified tool for pre-validation and lab certification to save time and money.
Get to market faster with automated protocol EMVCo Level 1 testing, with a single tool.
Easily and quickly understand your product's behaviour with the detailed analysis user interface.
Easily adaptable and configurable to your payment terminal.
Accelerate testing by embedding a simplified user interface.
Quickly understand product behavior by using the complete analysis view.
Compliant for T=0 and T=1 protocol exchanges.
How it works.
- The tool is composed of the EMVeriPOS software platform, protocol test suite and the card emulator (ContactLAB).
- After configuration, the software provides a list of test cases to run. Simply connect the payment terminal product to the hardware then perform the test session.
What's in the box.
- Emulator hardware: Keolabs ContactLAB.
- Software installer.
USB token for product license.
- EMVCo Level 1 protocol for terminal.
- Qualified for EMVCo Contact Terminal Level 1 Type Approval version 4.3d, december 2021.
Download our technical specifications sheets for more information.