Performed at Taipei and under the responsibility of Head of Center of Expertise, we are looking for our new Payment Technical Consultant.
- Manage the Go-to-Market strategy from technical perspective for our customers. Craft the strategy to transform the customers, identify key customer technical objectives and requirements, and develop a strategy to resolve technical challenges.
- Work hands-on with customers to recommend migration strategies; define technical specifications, validation/certification requirements and processes and tools required to successful launch products and payment services using best practices on Fime Certification Platform.
- Demonstrate Fime Certification Platform and tools according to customer needs from customer test environments perspective.
- Support Product & Marketing and Sales in presales activities and promote product and consulting services leveraging a sophisticated set of technical competences.
Knowledge & skills
- Customer oriented attitude and outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good analytical skills, result driven and a team player.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with customer and internal stakeholders.
- Willing to travel and work both in our APAC headquarter in Taipei and international subsidiaries as well as working at the client’s premises internationally when required.
- Good English communication and writing are essential requirements for this role.
- Hands on technical payment experience (is an advantage).
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Engineering related field.
- Full time permanent