SoftPOS development support and testing services
Accelerate your SoftPOS product launch with our ‘glocal’ expert teams.
Streamline the path to compliance for your new payment acceptance solution.
Make strategic and technical decisions confidently.
A SoftPOS solution transforms an NFC-enabled smartphone into a contactless payment terminal without using any additional hardware. Payments made with contactless cards, mobile wallets and wearables are all accepted. Transactions may require a PIN or not according to the amount and payment schemes requirements. External card readers may also be supported.
Accelerate your time to market with our end-to-end support, which ranges from expert consultancy to testing support.
Demonstrate Level 2 compliance and the security of your payment solution to your partners and customers.
- Avoid the costs and reputational damage caused by fraud and security issues.
Benefit from Fime’s extensive knowledge and expertise in this area:
Fime has more than 20 years of experience in payment testing activities, with 9 local labs and a presence in 18 locations over the world.
Through our accreditations, Fime has built trust and relationships with major payment schemes, including Mastercard, Visa, American Express, JCB, Discover, Interac. Fime has partnership with several PCI MPoC accredited security labs.
How it works
- Define the testing scope based on product configurations and target certifications.
- Complete a security evaluation checklist.
Request a quote based on the scope.
Book a timeslot with the lab for debugging and type approval. Coordinate with our partner security lab on the security evaluation.
Prepare the test prerequisites and required documentation.
- Perform the relevant testing in our accredited local lab and through our partner security lab.
- PCI MPoC (Mobile Payments on COTS)
- PCI SPoC (Software-based PIN entry on COTS)
- PCI CPoC (Contactless Payments on COTS)